Scholars have access to the Center for Career and Professional Advancement (CCPA), in which career specialists can provide assistance with the following:
- Administering personality and interest inventories
- Advising students about what courses and educational programs they need for particular careers and future educational goals.
- Evaluating students educational and employment backgrounds in order to help them meet their goals.
We also provide opportunities for scholars to develop their professional and leadership skills with (but not limited to):
- Workshops on leadership development
- Conference trips to graduate student forums
- Training seminars
- Cover letter/Resume building
- Networking opportunities
- And opportunites provided by other programs on campus
We highly encourage all scholars to keep up with the TRV calender and look for opportunities that they may be interested in.
To schedule an appointment with a CCPA career specialist click the link here